FW: Choreography Definition Language Example

From: Jean-Jacques Dubray <jjd@eigner.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 05:14:15 -0400
To: "'WS Chor Public'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Your example (proposal?) does not make use of Message Exchange Pattern,
it is also clear from the example that there will be a series of
"standard" errors that can be handled at the specification level rather
than leaving each choreography designer re-invent what a "document
error", "transmission error", "timeout error" is. Do you plan on
including these kinds of concepts in the spec?

Jean-Jacques Dubray____________________

Chief Architect

Eigner  Precision Lifecycle Management

200 Fifth Avenue