Fwd: Use Cases

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:21:43 +0100
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
I have been chatting to Bruce since Budapest. He is very interested in
our activities and has submitted the following use case.

One of his concerns is the format of the use case itself, I have
assured him that I would take a use case on the back of a milk carton
if it helps move the whole process along and grounds it in real
requirements derived from real situations. This is one such situation.

Cheers

Steve T

Begin forwarded message: