RE: September F2F

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:34:10 -0700
To: "Monica J. Martin" <monica.martin@sun.com>, "Francis McCabe" <fgm@fla.fujitsu.com>
Cc: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

It's certainly possible, but we shouldn't get into an n-phase transaction:
 if its in germany those that want to attend both meetings get a weekend in
Heidelburg.
 If BPEl decides to meet in Seattle I',m not sure many would have such a
weekend stayover.
 Of course of bpel meet the following week ...

You see where I'm going with this!

Mart