Re: simultaneous execution

Burdett, David wrote:
> What we really want to do is have one *definitive* way of providing this
> functionality. Now identifying which choreography you are following is
> definitely, IMO, part of our scope. However identifying that a set of
> messages are related is broader as you could have some sort of "correlation
> identifier" without specifing the choreography which being followed.

I disagree. I think identifying a choreography is a special case of
message correlation. What you really need to know is, what messages
share a common context. If possible it would be desirable to use one of
the existing or emerging specs for this, rather than inventing a new
mechanism. But also, if this is a more general problem (as I believe),
then it is not really within the scope of WS-Choreography to specify a
solution.

--Jon