RE: Burdett ML gap/fit analysis - first cut

David,

I think I understand your levels. At the same time, your classification makes me think that we need to better clarify how our choreography is grounded on WSDL. In particular, we should clearly specify if and when the specific message descriptors defined in WSDL interfaces can be used (including things like abstract XPath selectors) when talking about messages exchanged within our choreographies.

Without this clarification, many people would naturally infer from the WDSL grounding that our choreography deals with messages at level 2.

Ugo