publication version of requirements document uploaded

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:53:56 -0500
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Cc: yves@w3.org
Greetings,

        We've updated the requirements document based on feedback from the
group and the most recent version is available here:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/reqs/2003/06/ws-chor-requirements.html

Here is a short list of changes in this version:

* no longer an editor's draft, now marked up as a working draft
* fixed previous and current locations
* changed Enigmatic, Inc. to Enigmatic Corporation, Ltd.
* performed multiple spelling and grammar checks by different editors
* tightened up the text somewhat based on Monica's comments to the list
* checked with the W3C validator and pubrules checker

The XML Spec source file is available here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/reqs/2003/06/WD-ws-chor-requirements-20030730.xml

and a correctly named version of the document here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/reqs/2003/06/WD-ws-chor-reqs-20030730.html

We should be ready for publication on July 30, if the group approves.

On behalf of the editors,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect
daniel_austin@grainger.com
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus