RE: Requirements Objection: Machine Processable Control Logic

Yaron,

I don't fully understand your dislike of XPath. I can use XPath to select particular logic portions of a message part (as defined in a WSDL portType/interface) and still make no commitment to how those logical portions map to the actual message on the wire. The concrete mapping is only specified by the WSDL binding.

Ugo