RE: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreograph y composition suggestion

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:08:53 -0700
To: "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>, "Assaf Arkin" <arkin@intalio.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

> If we say that Choreographies *always* have
> to be *between* web services then it precludes the choreography being used
> by something that is not a web service, which I don't think we want to do.

My understanding of the previous discussion is that we want to include web service requesters as legitimate choreography participants. In this case the requester still talks to a web service according to the WSDL interface associated with that service.

Your statement seems to imply extending our choreography scope beyond web services and their requesters (e.g. to include services not described by WSDL). Could you please clarify?

Thank you,
Ugo