RE: Simple Choreography composition suggestion

Tony,

My assertion is based on a concern that the scope of
choreograpy not creep into the specification of implementation
of services but stop at the interfaces.  In the example,
as I indicated, incorporating the detail of B's use of C within
the choreography between B and A restricts the design options
of B, i.e., breaks encapsulation.

However, I can conceive of a situation where it might be
necessary to impose this restriction as where there is
a requirement that B use C, and that there be a specific
ordering of messages so that C does not receive a request
that is misleading about the state of A.  This might
be a contractual obligation.  In such a circumstance, the
choreography might express the relationships between
the A-B choreograpy and the B-C choreograpy.

This does further restrict the behavior of B, but does not
define its implementation, per se.  It reflects a
relationship between A and C that is not expressed in
the choreography in terms of an exchange of messages.  I
suppose such a restriction might also be used within the B
enterprise to define a business constraint on the
relationship between B's interactions with A and C.

Fred