From: Jean-Jacques Dubray [mailto:jjd@eigner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 4:59 PM
To: Cummins, Fred A; 'Jean-Jacques Dubray'; 'Martin Chapman'; 'Yaron Y.
Goland'; 'WS Chor Public'
Subject: RE: Requirements: Decision Points Requirement Proposals

Fred:

You are correct, the state of the choreography is immaterial and as you
pointed out the only state that is accessible is the public state of each
participant.

What would be wrong if we were to choose XPath predicates to express
conditions that specify the different paths a choreography can take? I am
all for hiding the XPath behind some logical construct like it was suggested
for BPSS that has the notion of a "logical document" behind which either
different physical documents or the same physical document with 2 different
XPath predicates.

Could you be more specific on how you would see this kind of logic
expressed?

Thanks,

JJ-