RE: Revised: Mission Statement

The key issue for me is what does it mean to compose a web service? Does
this mean a new WSDL with some computer behind it that then forwards
requests to existing web services? Does this mean that a client is expected
to send messages to different WS who all have some kind of relationship with
each other? It's so vague that I'm not sure what scope we would be signing
up for.