Introduction

From: Steve Pruitt <spruitt@novell.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:10:19 -0700
To: <steve@enigmatec.net>, <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, <hugo@w3.org>, <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: "Kirk Klasson" <Kirk.Klasson@novell.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hello, my name is Steve Pruitt and ( once my AC rep confirms in reply to
this message ) I will be representing Novell, Inc. in this working
group.

I have been a software developer for over fifteen years.  For the last
2+ years, I have participated in the design and implementation of a
workflow system that is part of the Novell exteNd Director product.  My
background includes factory control systems, simulation, and rule-based
systems.

I have been studying BPML, WSFL, BPEL4WS, etc. and I would like to see
this working group incorporate the best these languages offer.  For I
intend to use the results of this working group to enhance Novell's
workflow / web service products.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Novell, Inc.
regarding Web services choreography.

---
Steve Pruitt
Novell, Inc.