Introduction

From: Yoko SEKI <y-seki@sdl.hitachi.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:11:27 +0900
To: martin.chapman@oracle.com, steve@enigmatec.net, ylafon@w3.org, hugo@w3.org
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org, yamagi_t@itg.hitachi.co.jp

Hello, my name is Yoko Seki and ( once my AC rep confirms in reply to
this message ) I will be representing Hitachi, Ltd. in this working
group.
My background is based on workflow management systems and recently I
have developed XML/SOAP adaptor for them.
I would like to make use of what this working group will output and
enhance Hitachi's workflow products.
I agree to participate per the charter
   http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter
   last revised 2003/01/14
I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Hitachi, Ltd.
regarding Web services choreography.

Yoko

---
Yoko Seki