Introduction

From: Stephen White <swhite@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:49:24 -0800
To: <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: "Alan Davies" <ADavies@SeeBeyond.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Hello, my name is Stephen A. White and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this message) I will be representing SeeBeyond in this working group.
My background is based on BPM products and particularly around the issues of process modeling. Web service choreography and the standards around this issue, such as BPEL4WS and WSCI, are key to the future directions of BPM systems. Thus, SeeBeyond is interested in participating in this new working group.
I agree to participate per the charter
         <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter>  http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter
        last revised 2003/01/14
I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by SeeBeyond regarding Web service choreography.
-Steve
  _____

Stephen A. White, Ph.D.
Director: Standards