Re: Dubray paper comments + questions

I think a lot of this may be necessary, but (to revisit an earlier issue
raised on the list) I'm not sure that the requirements for choreography
necessitate a full-blown workflow modelling language. In fact, I have
some concern that the existing proposals may be overly complex for
modelling useful types of WS interaction (especially in a B2B context),
while being less than adequate for more general worklow purposes, in
which not everything is directly in service of a WS message exchange.
Which is why the proposal to separate specification of message flow from
control flow was attractive, at least IMO.

--Jon