Re: pi-calculus and BPM

Howard,

a good start. I would also suggest that you include Robin's acceptance
speech at Bolgna University and possible references to the work of
Lucian Wischik  who did the work on Fusion which underpins much of what
Greg Meredith is up to these days and is highly related to the entire
space- uri's enclosed below:

http://www.wischik.com/lu/research/fusions.html
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~gorrieri/icalp97/Lauree_milner.html

Both Martin Chapman and I (along with our very good friends at W3C) are
constructing a reading list. Some of what is featured in you page is
already on that list and the list will be circulated shortly.

Cheers and good hunting.

Steve T