Re: Same model for both Public and Private process ??

Ricky

Even though the state transition diagram can represent the dynamic behavior,
the activity diagram could be the better choice for describing the external
behavior.
(public or abstract process). You can represent the roles clearly.
In case you want to represent the dynamic behavior of operation you could
choose
either activity or state transition diagram (Whether you want to put
emphasis on the
control of flow on activity or state).
Yes you are correct. If you remove the dynamic properties like transitions,
process variables
from the state machines (activity or transition diagram) then it becomes
private process that you
can model it using flowchart.

Thanks
Mayilraj