RE: choreography & orchestration must be defined in a context / s ematics and choreography

At 12:39 PM 12/3/2003, Champion, Mike wrote:

> [...]

The man speaks great wisdom, painfully gained. We would be well advised to
heed this warning.

    cheers,
     jeff

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065