Re: Choreography Definition Language for Web Services [was: Re: The specs we need (was, RE: Correlation Requirements]

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:18:18 -0700
To: Nickolas Kavantzas <nickolas.kavantzas@oracle.com>
CC: "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>, "'Cummins, Fred A'" <fred.cummins@eds.com>, "'Keith Swenson'" <KSwenson@fsw.fujitsu.com>, "'Monica Martin'" <monica.martin@sun.com>, "'Martin Chapman'" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, "'Yves Lafon'" <ylafon@w3.org>, jdart@tibco.com, "'Ugo Corda'" <UCorda@seebeyond.com>, public-ws-chor@w3.org

+1

It seems to me that we need to be practical in our approach and focus on
solving a problem in the world of WS. If in the future we would find a
different architecture, we can always carry the lessons learned and work
out a solution for that architecture. But at this point I just don't see
the benefit of doing anything that is not WS related.