RE: Correlation Requirements

Makes sense to me.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Ugo Corda [mailto:UCorda@SeeBeyond.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 3:13 PM
To: Burdett, David; Assaf Arkin
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Correlation Requirements

David,

I think the different document formats that you are talking about would
correspond to different concrete bindings of the same abstract WSDL
interface, probably corresponding to different ports (your point 1 below).
So my assumption would be that the two parties exchanging the concrete
document format would both be capable of dealing with that particular
binding (otherwise they would not be talking directly to each other, and
some kind of intermediary node would be interposed between them which would
translate from one concrete message format to the other). Part of the
binding definition would be the knowledge of how to find inside the concrete
message the parts that were defined at the abstract level as components of
the correlation.

Ugo