RE: Correlation Requirements

From: Burdett, David <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:13:44 -0700
To: "'jdart@tibco.com'" <jdart@tibco.com>, "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Cc: Mark Little <mark.little@arjuna.com>, "'Keith Swenson'" <KSwenson@fsw.fujitsu.com>, "'Monica Martin'" <monica.martin@sun.com>, "'Martin Chapman'" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, "'Yves Lafon'" <ylafon@w3.org>, "'Ugo Corda'" <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>, "'Cummins Fred A'" <fred.cummins@eds.com>, public-ws-chor@w3.org

OK, so should we set up liaisons with other groups, and if so, which ones?

I also agree with your comments about relationship with BPEL. I think that
using a choreography definition to automatically and indpenently check that
the execution of a BPEL defintion is following it correctly, is one reason
as it then removes the need for the BPEL spec to check for errors.

David