RE: simultaneous execution

From: Burdett, David <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:44:50 -0700
To: "'jdart@tibco.com'" <jdart@tibco.com>, "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Cc: "'Assaf Arkin'" <arkin@intalio.com>, public-ws-chor@w3.org
I agree, which is why we might have no option but to define our own way of
doing, or, alternatively, write our own separate spec in a way that could be
used by others.

There are many small specs which need standardization like this. For example
there is no standard way to specify a "MessageId" on a SOAP message. IMO, it
would be a good idea if these separate specs were developed somewhere.

David