Agenda items for tomorrows conf call

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:04:43 +0100
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Any suggestions?

I have until 8:00pm my time (UK) to firm this up and get it out.
Cheers

Steve T

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.