WS-Chor Requirements v0.0 - Spring Fever Edition!

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:15:11 -0500
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Greetings,

      I've uploaded (with a little help from my friends) the 0.0 version of
the WS-Chor requirements document to the following URL:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/reqs/2003/04/WD-ws-chor-requirements-20030414.html

This version is not headed for the bestseller lists; it's essentially an
outline and some boilerplate text. It has some obvious problems. It does
however, provide us with an initial document. Let the critiques begin!
(Send all flames to dev/null; would-be critics are required to suggest
alternative text.)

This "Spring Fever" edition is intended as a strawman only; some parts of
it may prove controversial. Please read and comment to the mailing list.
Perhaps we can discuss it in this week's teleconference.

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect / Architecture Team Lead
daniel_austin@notes.grainger.com <----- Note change!
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus