Re: Internal processes and/or external choreographies (was RE: Ev ents and States ...

Jean-Jacques Dubray wrote:

>Now to respond specifically to Assaf on how hard it is to create an
>implementation of an external choreography, I have written in the past
>an algorithm that takes a choreography specification (defined in ebXML
>BPSS) and creates an orchestration definition that can complies with it.

Exactly.

If the choreography language takes into account the notion of a FSM, it
becomes trivial to derive a suitable implementation, conduct run-time
checks and ensure conformance. You can do it with simple forms of I/O
automata or with more capable models based on mobile process calculi.

If the choreography ignores what have already been done and goes off in
another direction, that task becomes significantly harded and in some
suggestions I have seen may even be impossible.

arkin