Internal processes and/or external choreographies (was RE: Events and States ...

Thanks ... but one thing we haven't nailed down yet is the extent to which
the scope of this group covers definition of languages to define internal
process definitions (as in WSCI and BPEL4WS) as well as external
choreographies. I have been focusing on the latter but we need to be clear
what we are doing about the former.

For example we could have the following as requirements for internal process
definitions ...

"An internal process definition MUST be capable of defining the sequence and
rules by which software is executed within a 'Control Domain' " ... Control
domain has been defined/described/discussed earlier.

"An internal process definition MUST be capable of identifying the
relationships and dependencies it has on an external choreography
definition."

... I am sure there are more, like internal process definitions being Turing
complete ...

Any thoughts chairs?

David