 From: Burdett, David [mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com]
 Sent: Thu 4/3/2003 4:28 PM
 To: Stephen White; public-ws-chor@w3.org
 Subject: RE: Use Case - Provisioning

 Stephen

 I like your diagram. I think there are many similarities with the diagram and equivalent in XML that I sent out earlier [1]. I have a question though, at the end of the choreography, you send an Invoice. Wouldn't sending an Invoice be common to multiple choreographies? In which case, is there a way in which we can make sending an Invoice a common choreography that could be reused as part of a larger choreography?

 Regards

 David