From: public-ws-chor-comments-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-chor-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jing Li
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 11:46 AM
To: public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org
Subject: the working mode for the enclosed choreography while executing the

Hi,

    According to WS-CDL specification, I'm not sure about the working mode for the enclosed choreography  while finalizing a
choreography.

    When a choreography enables a finalizerBlock in an instance of its immediately enclosed choreography through the finalize
activity, should the enclosing choreography wait for the finalizerBlock in the enclosed choreography to complete? or the
finalizerBlock in the enclosed choreography can be active concurrently with other activities following the finalize activity?

     There is a "block" attribute in the "perform construct" to specify the working mode for the enclosed choreography, I think this
attribute should be also defined in the "finalize construct " to explictly specify the working mode for the enclosed choreography
while finalizing a choreography.
--
Jing Li