Re: ISSUE: Mandatory reference token in channels

From: Greg Ritzinger <GRitzinger@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:16:36 -0700
To: <steve@enigmatec.net>,<public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>

Issue 1177

>>> Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net> 03/21/05 3:35 AM >>>

I noticed in doing primer work that reference tokens are mandatory in
channel type definitions. This doesn't make sense when you consider a
choreography in which no WSDL end points have yet been defined. We
already have the behavior as optional in the role type definition and
seems to me that a suitable way forward would be to make the reference
optional in the channel definition. This would enable choreographies to
be written that require no WSDl end point to be defined and so promote
end point skeletal generation.

Cheers

Steve T