Liasion report to BPEL

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:09:16 -0000
To: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>

Here are the talking points if my report to the BPEL F2F next week, please comment:

Last Call Comments:

	WS-Addressing - We have had comments from WS-Addressing.
	WSDL - We have had comments from WSDL.
	UN/CEFACT - We have had comments from UN/CEFACT.
	BPEL - We have had no comments at all from BPEL.

  Approx 100 comments, 60 editorial, 30 technical.
  15 technical issues agreed in principle at Boston F2F (all the P1 and p2 issues)

CR By end May, then call for implementations.

Martin Chapman
Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Oracle
P: +353 87 687 6654