Comments still wanted?

From: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:54:20 -0400
To: public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org
CC: martin@ai.sri.com

The Owl-S group, of which I am a member, was asked several months ago
to produce a reaction to the WS-CDL proposal.  We're a ... little
tardy in responding.  Is there going to be another release of the spec
and some more opportunity for comments?  Or should I just put a review
on my blog if I have something to say?  (So to speak; I don't actually
have a blog.)

Thanks.

--
                                             -- Drew McDermott