Endpoint projection to BPEL

From: Gary Brown <gary@enigmatec.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:09:56 -0000
To: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>
Not sure if this is a suitable last call topic - but just wanted to raise the issue for discussion.

I would like to understand how the blocking guard condition semantics would be projected to BPEL.

I also think that having the timeout functions included within the conditional expression may make projecting to BPEL difficult - especially where the conditional expression contains other elements: e.g.

(var1 and hasDeadlinePassed(..)) or (var2=x and hasDurationPassed(...))