W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org > June 2004

Draft agenda 15th June 04

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:54:39 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>
Message-ID: <013a01c4521f$857c0da0$0901a8c0@ie.oracle.com>

W3C WS Choreography WG conference call
Agenda

15th June 2004, 3PM EST, 12AM PST, 19h UTC, 20h BST,
21h MET,

1. Role Call

2. Confirm scribe

The following is alistof recent scribes (in order): Tony Fletcher,
Steve Ross-Talbot, Tony Fletcher, Martin Chapman, 
Charlton Barreto, Mayilraj Krishnan, 
Abbie Barbir, Nick Kavantzas, Tony Fletcher, David Burdett,
Kevin Liu, Jeff Mischkinsky, Monica Martin, Nick Kavantzas,
Greg Ritzinger, David Burdett, Tony Fletcher, Monica
Martin, UgoCorda, Mayilraj Krishnan, Ravi Byakod...

3. Approve minutes

	Minutes 8th June 2004
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-chor/2004Jun/0007.html

4. Action item review (from the previous meeting)

ACTION 1: Tony: to look at element choreography notation to see how we may be able to 
roll up transaction features into it.


ACTION 2: (SRT, 0525, 0601): Take the TWIST example we're working on, add part of the flow what can go wrong, see what happens when things go wrong.  We can see in front of us the choreography being executed, what we do today with current language, what we can do with transaction.
Steve is starting to add exception handling.  Nick and Steve have corresponded on “perform” which revealed some errors in the specification to be corrected.


ACTION:  Chairs to put Steve’s contribution on ‘Banana Calculus’ on agenda to discuss next week.

ACTION 4: (NK, 0511, 0525, 0601): to prepare a list of tasks for editing, and at the next editing conference call, will ask those present to help with them.
Editors met this Monday and have made a list of to dos.  Maybe meet again Thursday.  They think that there are about 40 editorials and 20 issues that require more thought.

ACTION:  Nick/Dave/Greg to send a list of to dos to the mailing list by the end of Friday.

ACTION 5 (CHAIRS, 0525, 0601):  Chairs to ensure that the main group approve closure of issues recommended for closure by the issues triage sub-group.
Chairs to check minutes to see if already done. NO PROGRESS (PROBABLY 12 or so new issues)??

ACTION 6(ALL, 0525, 0601):  Everyone to consider whether they can volunteer to own an issues category or two.  PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO CHAIRS NAMING ISSUES OR CATEGORIES YOU ARE PREPARED TO OWN.
Volunteers for issue categories.  Monica - import, Steve - exceptions (with Greg) Charlton – Binding.  Martin to keep this list up to date on his spreadsheet.

ACTION:  Martin to keep list of category owners up to date on his spreadsheet.

ACTION:  Steve to invite Matthew Arrott, Bill Specht, Gary Brown (Enigmatec) and Kevin Lochrie to the next WS-Choreography face-to-face meeting.

ACTION:  Chairs to think about how to best progress from now on.

ACTION:  Chairs to put together a proposal and attempt to gain consensus on priorities at next conference call.


5. Banana Calculus 

Yes we have no bananas: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Jun/0016.html


5. Issue Category Run Thru
	a. editorial
	b. concrete bindings and qos (Charlton)
	c. Import (Monica)
	d. Interacts 
	e. Variables
	f. Exceptions and faults (Greg)
	g. naming/identification
	h. coordination and state alignment
	i. laanguge levels and layers
	j. Misc: teminology, naming/identification, precision/formalism.

6. Examples sub group report

7. AOB
   - meeting next week?
              
Received on Monday, 14 June 2004 11:00:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:09 GMT