From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com]
Sent: 16 April 2004 15:50
To: 'WS-Choreography List'; (public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org)
Subject: Issue: Transaction demarcation

Dear Colleagues,

Back in February (16 Feb 04) I made a contribution to the group that had two
main parts
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Feb/0024.html).

The second part asked how the basic transaction demarcation requirements
could be satisfied by the proposed language.  Maybe this has been discussed
at a meeting when I was not present, but I have not been notified of any
discussion or proposed resolution.  I have updated (except for the example)
the contribution I made back in December 03 on explicit transaction which is
my proposal for how to meet these requirements.  Please find attached.  I
would like this to be added to the list of issues, or a pointer provided to
the resolution and rationale.

Note to Nick and the other editors:  I think I understood the relevant parts
of the Oracle submission syntax, but I have found the current working draft
specification syntax a little harder to unravel.  I hope you will be able to
discern my intent from this contribution and the one made back in December
03 and help me if I have not used / modified the new draft syntax quite
correctly.

Thanks and Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Home: 35, Wimborne Avenue, IPSWICH  IP3  8QW
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 amfletcher@iee.org     (also tony.fletcher@talk21.com  &
tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com)