Issue: Transaction demarcation

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:44:30 +0100
To: "'WS-Choreography List'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>, <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

Back in February (16 Feb 04) I made a contribution to the group that had two
main parts

The second part asked how the basic transaction demarcation requirements
could be satisfied by the proposed language.  Maybe this has been discussed
at a meeting when I was not present, but I have not been notified of any
discussion or proposed resolution.  I have updated (except for the example)
the contribution I made back in December 03 on explicit transaction which is
my proposal for how to meet these requirements.  Please find attached.  I
would like this to be added to the list of issues, or a pointer provided to
the resolution and rationale .

Thanks and Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Home: 35, Wimborne Avenue, IPSWICH  IP3  8QW
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 amfletcher@iee.org     (also tony.fletcher@talk21.com  &