Issue: Transaction demarcation

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:44:30 +0100
To: "'WS-Choreography List'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>, <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

Back in February (16 Feb 04) I made a contribution to the group that had two
main parts
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Feb/0024.html).

The second part asked how the basic transaction demarcation requirements
could be satisfied by the proposed language.  Maybe this has been discussed
at a meeting when I was not present, but I have not been notified of any
discussion or proposed resolution.  I have updated (except for the example)
the contribution I made back in December 03 on explicit transaction which is
my proposal for how to meet these requirements.  Please find attached.  I
would like this to be added to the list of issues, or a pointer provided to
the resolution and rationale .

Thanks and Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Home: 35, Wimborne Avenue, IPSWICH  IP3  8QW
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 amfletcher@iee.org     (also tony.fletcher@talk21.com  &
tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com)