Issue: partnerType and roleType

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:17:01 +0100
To: "ws-chor-public-comments List" <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

Back in February (16 Feb 04) I made a contribution to the group that had two
main parts

The first part suggested adding partnerType and roleType to the language
model and hence to the language.  Maybe this has been discussed at a meeting
when I was not present, but I have not been notified of any discussion or
proposed resolution.  I would hope to see these two elements added to the
language or else good reason given why this is not appropriate (which may
well be the case).  So I would like this to be added to the list of issues,
or a pointer provided to the resolution and rationale

Thanks and Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Home: 35, Wimborne Avenue, IPSWICH  IP3  8QW
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 amfletcher@iee.org     (also tony.fletcher@talk21.com  &