Issue: partnerType and roleType

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:17:01 +0100
To: "ws-chor-public-comments List" <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

Back in February (16 Feb 04) I made a contribution to the group that had two
main parts
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Feb/0024.html).

The first part suggested adding partnerType and roleType to the language
model and hence to the language.  Maybe this has been discussed at a meeting
when I was not present, but I have not been notified of any discussion or
proposed resolution.  I would hope to see these two elements added to the
language or else good reason given why this is not appropriate (which may
well be the case).  So I would like this to be added to the list of issues,
or a pointer provided to the resolution and rationale

Thanks and Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Home: 35, Wimborne Avenue, IPSWICH  IP3  8QW
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 amfletcher@iee.org     (also tony.fletcher@talk21.com  &
tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com)