Re: Asynch Scenarios

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:02:00 -0700
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
CC: public-ws-async-tf@w3.org

Minor nit:
In the one-way transport in-out WSDL 1.1 fragment the binding/operation
has input as a child element but no output.

For the aync in-out (wsdl 1.1) using HTTP, wouldn't it be simpler to
define an extensibility element (similar to wsa:UsingAddressing) to the
existing binding to allow for in and out to be send over different
http-connections (possibly defined statically or set by the invoker at
runtime depending on the value of reply-to).

-Anish