Asynch scenarios

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:32:01 -0700
To: <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>
I've done almost all the edits that are critical: added readability
constructs like TOC, lines, description, WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 interface
and binding fragments, and a dummy one-way protocol.

I did not add any suggestions for WS-A extensions, nor show the soap
meps for WSDL meps, nor do the in-optional-out or out-only patterns.

Please let me know whatever mistakes that I've made, and I'll
incorporate ASAP. You can send privately or to list, doesn't matter to