Re: In-optional out

Yalcinalp, Umit wrote:

>The response at the HTTP transport is just a side effect of using the http protocol (202). It is an HTTP response, not SOAP response for one way messages. Wrt SOAP MEP perspective, this is not an ACK per se for SOAP protocol, but for http transport since there is no SOAP response message. Hence, I don't think we should bring the side effect of the transport with an explicit ACK at the SOAP layer.

The question then is, how do you know when you're done?

If you get an explicit 202 back, you know you're not going to get an
actual message on the back-channel.  Do we try to capture that at the
SOAP level?  Whatever we choose to call it, how would the SOAP level
distinguish "in, no out" from "in, no out yet"?