RE: Ueber-MEPs and points North

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:16:36 +0200
To: "Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Cc: "David Hull" <dmh@tibco.com>, <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>

Anish,

Thanks for the pointer but the intention of message was not only to capture the minutes, but also to ask opinion of the wg whether there is a colloborative understanding as to how the mapping between WSDL MEP  and uber SOAP-MEP should be. This is why I provided the simple mapping chart.

I think it would be constructive to go from there simply filling the details, also differentiating when WS-A is engaged, when not. Our goal is not only to solve async case, but we are also tackling the one-way message binding for SOAP.

HTH,

--umit