Can't make this week, what do you guys want to do?

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:59:29 -0500
To: <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>

I know several people are on spring break this week, and I'm in Sri
Lanka, so I'd like to leave the floor open to suggestions as to
tomorrow's call.  I'd just assume cancel it, but if enough people are
going to be around and would like to use the time for some discussion
(perhaps continuing the "in-opt-out SOAP MEP" thread from last time), go
for it if you like (please scribe if you do though).  I leave it in your
capable hands to do the right thing.

Thanks, and see y'all next week,
--Glen