Re: Ueber-MEPs and points North

This doesn't look so bad, actually.  A question:

Without referring to HTTP, how would you characterize the case when the
reply address is the default, the fault address is non-default and a
fault occurs?

Having answered that, what happens from the point of view of HTTP, and
how does the abstract SOAP MEP map to that?

Ideally, this would generalize to multiple reply addresses and multiple
fault addresses, with an arbitrary subset of them actually carrying
messages as part of the MEP.