AGENDA: Async TF concall, Wednesday March 16

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:05:37 -0500
To: <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>

Hi folks:

This week we're going to have the Async TF call at the normal time (3PM
EST / 12PM PST / 7AM Melbourne / 8PM GMT / 2AM Sri Lanka (sorry
Sanjiva)), and discuss among other things potential new timeslots.
Dialin info will be sent to the member lists.

AGENDA:

0. Assign scribe
1. Agenda review / AOB
2. New timeslot for TF calls (i.e. attempting the impossible :))
3. Report from XMLP group (I will be giving the Async preso to the SOAP
group tomorrow)
4. Continued discussion of use cases and distribution of work amongst
the WGs

Thanks,
--Glen