Today's call cancelled

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:33:23 -0500
To: <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>

Hi folks:

I'm at a meeting this week, and just realized that I forgot to send
regrets for this week's Async TF meeting.  I'm not going to be able to
make it, and haven't had a chance to arrange an alternate chair, so
let's cancel the call this week and plan to resume next week.

In the interim, I'm going to suggest some alternate timeslots for the
telcon, and we can hopefully settle via email on something that works
for the additional people who indicated interest during the TP meetings.

--Glen