RE: AGENDA : Async Task Force teleconference, June 15th, 2005

Sorry, I will have to dial later in the call. This is a bad week due to
contruction in my house. I will have to move to the basement to be able
to talk to you all, otherwise I will not be effective as illustrated in
Mondays WS-Addressing concall.

I also want to add that our (Oracle, IBM, SAP) proposal has some changes
which simplifies our proposal even further. I am behind in sending it
out, but I do not want the proposal to be forgotten (or ignored :-))
going forward.

Cheers,

--umit