Additional scenarios

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:26:59 -0700
To: <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>
Hi all,

I heard a request for 2 scenarios to be added to the async scenarios
document [1], the "redirect" of POST for the Response, and the cell
phone case where the first http message is a "GETRequest" returning the
actual request, then the next message is the response.

Now, there are 2 scenarios that are in there that I think do exactly
these, the "polling" and the "protocol response contains request".  I
asked a number of questions in those scenarios and didn't get any

Could somebody tell me where the existing scenarios document falls
short?  And also if these scenarios are so important that they have to
be included, why there hasn't been any comments on them or answers to
the asked questions?

Cheers,

Dave

[1] http://www.pacificspirit.com/Authoring/async/async-scenarios.html