Initial thoughts on wire level messages (and bindings)

From: Greg Truty <gtruty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:45:32 -0700
To: public-ws-async-tf@w3.org
I had taken the todo of putting together some thoughts on the 3 forms of
wire level messages:

1) one-way
2) bindings for req/resp (async)
3) bindings for req/resp (async w/different transports).

I put it in the form of a presentation (to make it easier to walk
through).  There are speaker notes (and/or clouds w/text), to try and get
various points across.

We can use this as fodder, for futher discussion prior to Wednesday's call
(or during Wednesday's call).

Regards... Greg

Greg Truty
WebSphere Architecture/Development,  IBM Austin
EMail:     gtruty@us.ibm.com
Phone:   (ext)  (512) 838-2828
                (Tie) 678-2828