RE: NEW ISSUE: Support for asynchronous / multi-MEP usage of web services

Hi Umit!

Sorry about the misunderstanding - I had the AI to write the action up
from the WS-Addressing side (and also one to write up a proposal in the
TF), and Mark needed the text ASAP in order to have something to point
to in the agenda.  Since we'd gone back and forth about it on the list
after the concall last week, and there was no further discussion after
the last round, I assumed everyone was OK with the formulation that
Mark, DaveO, and I had bantered about.

We didn't discuss this text on the async call on Wednesday, for which
minutes should be available shortly.

I don't think the text of the issue is necessarily immutable, and so if
you (or others) feel that we should rejigger it to be closer to your
formulation, we could perhaps do that by keeping the issue # the same
and simply pointing to a different email - the important thing, as you
say, is that there's a place for it on the WSA issues list.  So if there
are salient points in your writeup that you think are missing from the
one I sent, please feel free to send comments/addenda.

Thanks,
--Glen