RE: Minutes of 2005-04-06 call

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:01:30 +0200
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>, <public-ws-async-tf@w3.org>

I have arranged a room from 2-5pm on Monday April 18th at SAP Labs Palo
Alto Campus for a whiteboard session since folks seem to indicate that
earlier in the afternoon was not convenient.

If this is not what we want or other whiteboard participants prefer a
different location, I would like to know soon.  I will send directions
accordingly if we decide to go ahead with this plan. I will also need to
know who is coming so I can meet you at the enterance to the building to
get you in.

--umit