New specification using WS-Addressing and WS-MakeConnection

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 10:22:39 -0500
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org, public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Cc: phoyer@actividentity.com
All,
  Philip Hoyer - cc'd, leader of the Architecture committee of
GlobalPlatform (www.globalplatform.org), has informed me about how they
have published a specification that brings GlobalPlatform systems to adopt
OASIS/W3C standards especially WS standards including WS-Addressing and
WS-MakeConnection. He wanted the WSA and WSMC communities to know about
the specification and to give us a chance to review and provide any
feedback people might feel is appropriate.  The specification can be found
here:  http://www.globalplatform.org/specificationsreview.asp

thanks
-Doug Davis
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com